Lady Shelley's Picture World

Everything on this site was taken by me using a Nikon CoolPix 5900. Don't forget the archvies for other pictures! Click on a picture for the larger image.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 11, 2005

It's been a few months since any pictures were added, I hope this makes up for the drought. Below are twenty or so pictures taken from our recent trip to Walt Disney World in Florida. We were there December 2 through December 8, 2005 and had a great time and wonderful weather. It was fun seeing the various parks and hotels decorated for the holidays, and if you get the chance I recommend Disney in December. Smaller crowds and beautiful, sunny days.

3 Comments:

Blogger darrelgibson94076486 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

7:33 PM  
Blogger google nut said...

Hello,
I just happened upon your blog and it's proven to be quite interesting. I run a garden plaque website at http://www.bigchimes.com and I have some deals you may find interesting this spring. I will return often to your blog and check out your new posts. Good luck and keep it going!

8:33 AM  
Blogger google nut said...

Hello,
I just happened upon your blog and it's proven to be quite interesting. I run a windchime website at http://www.bigchimes.com and I have some deals you may find interesting this spring. I will return often to your blog and check out your new posts. Good luck and keep it going!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home